July 8th, 2011

Strange Disappearance

Well for those of you who read my blog you've probably wondered what happened to me.  Normally I post between once to twice a month and all of a sudden I disappear for three months.  Well let me recap you on why and whats been going on in my world.


Ok let me start off with where my last post ended, wondering if I'd ever seen the guy I just met again.  I didnt, he called but after what he did when we first met I told him I wasnt interested and that he blew it.  After that I totally gave up on the whole thing (meeting new guys, dating etc).  Teresa and I are very happy just as we are and my drive to meet someone was just an overload of hormones.  The guy I mentioned at the end that's geographically challeneged I still talk to, he's a nice guy.. he just has alot going on and we are so far apart.

Ok now thats out of the way, I actually ended up without internet for a little over a month, which is the trueth behind my sudden disappearance/lack of blogging.  Between the high electricity bill due to my ac running through the 119 degree tempuratures that this summer has gotten up to.  I simply had to make a few cut backs.  Unfortunately internet wasnt one of the "willing" cutbacks but when you are late paying your bill....well you all know the drill.

Anywho, I'm back now and I plan on blogging alot more.  I am also thinking of revamping this blog site and posting more frequent information on the physical aspects of what HRT has been actually doing.  Alot of people talk about changing but how it all happens is usually left out.  Small things that not even doctors would know specifics on, only the person going through it would know.  So we'll have to wait and see with time pending.

Xoxo,
Sara

0 comments:

 
Eternal Whispers: a gender change story © Saraphiene Haldritch 2010