April 18th, 2011

♪♫ Where have all the cowboys gone? ♫♪

I love lots of different kinds of music but this song kind fits recent events.  Where have all the cowboys gone is a song by Paula Cole and while I'm not really a cowgirl or country type gal, the meaning of the song applies to this. 

Well lately I have been making alot of guy friends online, I am looking for the right guy to spend time with, hang out etc.  Basically put Teresa and I are willing to make one lucky guy very happy.  I mean come on, two girlfriends, maybe even wives at some point.  What guy wouldnt go nuts over that!  Not to mention that we arent airheads either lol, so we are a catch to be had.  I'm not a model, infact I dont even really feel I am pretty though alot of people tell me otherwise.  I'm over weight, over emotional at times but everyone has flaws.

Well anyways a couple months ago I met a guy online named John, he was deeply interested in us and he lived in the same city.  So we decided to meet, now for me going to meet is kind of a blind date, but a date none the less.  I want to hang out with the guy, get to know him, get passed the awkward stage.  Well John wanted to meet at Burger King..... first I dont eat fast food but, really? How romantic lol.  Anyways I went to meet him we talked for about ten min with half of it being awkward silence but he had this really creepy vibe,  then he left... never heard from him since but thats probably a good thing.

Then today, I went to meet another guy I met online.  His name I wont mention because I hope to see him again despite how today went which is a little depressing.  We talked alot and then we made a plan to meet and go out someplace.  He asked that we met at the mall with the notion we'd go out to eat and then go see a movie or just walk around the mall and talk.  We'll I was very nervous, the guy is kinda cute and he seemed really cool texting him online.  So this morning I started my normal routine and then proceeded to gussy up, I wanted to wow him.  An hour later, hair was good, make up was perfect, perfume, etc.

So we leave (Teresa and I) to meet him at the mall.  We got there thirty minutes early, I always have to be early, just bugs me not to.  He turned out to be running a little late but he was quite the gentleman and called to tell me.  When he showed up we sat outside near a water fountain and talked, I was excited to see how Teresa felt about him, she seems to have vibes about people.  Anyways ten minutes later he says he's got to go.... he explained why but it didnt seem urgent, and then he was gone.  So date number two... flop.

Kinda sucks spending an hour gussying up to wait for an hour to talk for ten minutes and then part ways.  Now I kinda liked this guy, so I hope we talk again and maybe next time we'll actually go out and do something.  Then again, with my low self esteem I ponder if he looked at me and thought never mind and bolted.  If we do still talk and do something he'll need to try a wee bit harder this next time.  I'm not high maintenance but I am a lady and I need to be treated as such, holding doors, etc.  I know it might sound dumb but I've never been on a real date with a guy before so I only have my dreams and ideas to taunt my imaginative mind with. 

As for any other guy that may be interested in me, who might or might not be geographically challeneged, hurry and buy a train or plane ticket lol!

Lots of love to all my readers, xoxo
Sara

0 comments:

 
Eternal Whispers: a gender change story © Saraphiene Haldritch 2010