April 15th, 2010

Make-Over!

Today my wife and I went to our dear friend Hollie's house for a much needed make-over and photo-shoot.  Alot of my friends were wanting an updated picture of me.... so..... I did it!  I broke out of my overly self conscious shell and we did a total make over, so for the first time in history I have posted pictures of me on the internet.  When it was all said and done I was amazed at how good they turned out.  Also for your viewing pleasure (or something like that) I have posted past pictures of me in the "Ode to Transitions" section so you can see a chronological shift of what I looked like and the transition of my sex change and hormone therapy.  The first image is me a year ago, then me 4 months ago, and on the right is me today at 90lbs of weight loss and 4 months of HRT (hormone replacement therapy).  Click anywhere on "Ode to Transitions" to see my images, however... below is a very special picture a professional digital imagerist did for me.  Its my picture but ghosted with another picture.  The two images represent my change from where I am today to where I will be after its all done.  It looks a little blurry in some areas but that was done on purpose to give the ghosted effect.  She made one where it was solid but I liked this one the best.  This professional digital artist is my wife.. Teresa, I will always love her.

0 comments:

 
Eternal Whispers: a gender change story © Saraphiene Haldritch 2010